Below is some photography by Shuvechchha Ghimire, one of our marketing interns and students here at Pestalozzi - let it inspire your ideas!
|A bundle of our iconic ladybird pin badges - By Shuvechchha Ghimire
|An overlooking seagull on a gloomy day - By Shuvechchha Ghimire
|Spring daffodils - By Shuvechchha Ghimire
- What’s the theme? The title of the show is "Changing [My] Perspective”. You should make sure each photo fits the theme somehow, we have tried to make the title as broad as possible, and any interpretation is welcome!
- How many photos can I submit? Up to five photos per person.
- What else to do you need? Give each photo a descriptive title and let us know how you’d like to be credited (i.e. what name we should put on the photo).
- When’s the deadline? Please email your photos before the 24th August 2014.
- How should I format the photos? Please send photos as individual jpeg files or similar (e.g. NOT pasted into a Word document!), in the highest resolution you can. They can be black and white, monochrome or full colour.
- Where do I send my photos and information? Email Emilie at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Changing [My] Perspective” in the subject line.
- How will you select photos for the exhibition? All photos that comply with our guidelines will be included in a slideshow, select photos will be printed and displayed and we hope to produce a book as a lasting legacy of the exhibition, too.