Below is some photography by Shuvechchha Ghimire, one of our marketing interns and students here at Pestalozzi - let it inspire your ideas!
|A bundle of our iconic ladybird pin badges - By Shuvechchha Ghimire
|An overlooking seagull on a gloomy day - By Shuvechchha Ghimire
|Spring daffodils - By Shuvechchha Ghimire
Would you love to have your photographs displayed in an art exhibition? We need your photos for a one night only exhibition of artwork to be held at the Towner art gallery in Eastbourne later this year. Whether you are a Pestalozzi supporter, student, alumni or staff member - we want to hear from you!
Please send us your photos!
We are already excited about all the photographs we will receive, so please do send in some snaps to help make this a truly wonderful exhibition created by the Pestalozzi community.
- What’s the theme? The title of the show is "Changing [My] Perspective”. You should make sure each photo fits the theme somehow, we have tried to make the title as broad as possible, and any interpretation is welcome!
(Please do not be put off thinking we are looking for something clever, the simplest of photos can fill this brief wonderfully!)
- How many photos can I submit? Up to five photos per person.
- What else to do you need? Give each photo a descriptive title and let us know how you’d like to be credited (i.e. what name we should put on the photo).
- When’s the deadline? Please email your photos before the 24th August 2014.
- How should I format the photos? Please send photos as individual jpeg files or similar (e.g. NOT pasted into a Word document!), in the highest resolution you can. They can be black and white, monochrome or full colour.
- Where do I send my photos and information? Email Emilie at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Changing [My] Perspective” in the subject line.
- How will you select photos for the exhibition? All photos that comply with our guidelines will be included in a slideshow, select photos So don't be shy and please do submit your pictures, we can't wait to see them!
Please contact us by clicking the link below.