Pestalozzi is looking for a motivated individual to join our Board of Trustees as Honorary Treasurer. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, responsible for providing guidance to the Board and support to the Senior Management Team.
The role in brief
- Accountable to: The Chairman and Board of Trustees
- Purpose of Role: To maintain an overview of the organisation’s affairs, ensure its financial viability and ensure that proper financial records and procedures are maintained.
- Remuneration: This is an unpaid, voluntary position
- Full details: download the role profile pdf
- Application deadline: Wednesday 10th May 2017
We are a UK-based charity with nearly 60 years’ experience of offering life-changing opportunities to young people from disadvantaged communities around the world. Our scholarships allow students to complete their secondary education in the UK, giving them the chance to realise their potential and make a difference in the world.
Essential experience and skills required:
- Applicants should have finance experience at a senior level as well as an understanding of charity boards and charity accounting.
- A commitment to Pestalozzi’s aims and objectives
- An understanding of the legal responsibilities of holding a Trusteeship
- A willingness to use your specific knowledge and experience for the benefit of Pestalozzi
- For further information, download the role profile pdf
note that suitable candidates for the role will undergo a DBS check. If you
hold a recent DBS certificate please include your certificate number and date
of issue with your application.
What we can offer you
This is an unpaid position but will be hugely rewarding in many other ways, contributing to the financial stability of a unique international community in the heart of the High Weald.
How to apply
For further information, please contact
Sue Walton on 01424 870444 or you can download and complete the volunteer
application form (.doc) and
send a covering letter explaining your interest in the role and addressing the
requirements to Sue Walton, CEO on email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest! Please feel free to forward this opportunity to others.