Would you like to be part of our future and fundraise for us? We are currently looking for an Individual Giving Fundraiser.
Our enthusiastic, bright students with whom you will have the opportunity to engage with on a regular basis are currently studying for their A-Levels at local colleges. Aged between 16 and 19, they originate from Belize, Bhutan, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Tibet, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. They are keen to learn and need your support to help them to complete their studies.
This is a full-time (35 hours/week), fixed term (for 12 months) role, working normal office hours with the flexibility to include weekend and evenings when required.
Salary: £22,000 depending on experience
• Excellent knowledge of fundraising from individual supporters with a discrete, diplomatic and sensitive approach to their individual needs
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with an ability to generate compelling copy to articulate Pestalozzi’s case for support
• Use of CRM databases (e.g. Donorflex, Raiser’s Edge, Progress)
Please download our full job description here
What we can offer you:
• modern offices in a beautiful setting
• competitive salary, depending upon experience
• pension scheme
• to be part of a small friendly and diverse staff team
• the chance to be part of our future strategy
• lots of interaction with our students
• an amazing and unique working experience
We are based in Sedlescombe, approximately 3.5 miles away from Battle train station. You may find it easier to reach us by car as the buses that stop in Sedlescombe do not run very frequently (so please check the timetable!). Click here for a map.
For more information or an informal chat about the role, please contact Sue Walton, on 01424 870444 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply directly with your CV + covering letter between Tuesday and Friday, please contact Penny Williams, Personnel Officer, on 01424 870444 or email@example.com no later than midday Thursday 16th August at midday.
Interviews to be confirmed.