Pestalozzi receives no government funding and relies solely on donations from individuals, businesses, Trusts, and Foundations. All donations make a difference, so if you can help to support our students now, please donate here.
Change the lives of young people
Students from around the world rely on the generosity of people like you to provide a life-changing experience of living and learning together. Please donate today to help a young person to thrive and achieve their vision of change in the world.
To donate please click here
You money could help buy what is listed below:
- £20 - would buy a science text book for a young person studying to become a doctor or engineer
- £50 - would pay examination fees to help support a student’s application to an international University
- £100 - would buy a student’s school uniform
Or, you can set up a regular donation by downloading the form here
- Just £5 a month could pay a young person’s medical fees for the year.
- £15 a month could support extracurricular learning in music and art for a young person.
- £30 a month will pay a student’s personal allowance for the year, covering clothing and personal use.
Regular donations help us to plan future spending, meaning that each year we can help our students to achieve their best in a supportive and challenging learning environment. Click here to download a regular giving form.
Pestalozzi 200 Club
Donors giving £200 or more per year on a regular basis are eligible to join the Pestalozzi 200 Club. Benefits include a credit online and in the Pestalozzi Newsletter, additional updates about the students throughout the year, and invitations to exclusive and VIP events.
Many thanks to our current Pestalozzi 200 members.
To apply for membership, please download and complete the application form and send to:
Pestalozzi International Foundation
Direct telephone: 01424 870444