Pestalozzi is looking for a motivated individual to join our Board of Trustees as Honorary Treasurer. This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic governance team at a very exciting time in the charity's development.
The role in brief
- Accountable to: The Chairman and Board of Trustees
- Purpose of Role: To maintain an overview of Pestalozzi's financial affairs, ensure its financial viability and ensure that proper financial records and procedures are maintained
- Remuneration: This is an unpaid, voluntary position
- Application deadline: 14th March 2020
We’re a UK-based charity with over 60 years’ experience of offering life-changing opportunities to young people from disadvantaged communities around the world. Our scholarships allow students to complete their secondary education in the UK, giving them the chance to realise their potential and make a difference in the world.
Applicants should have:
- Finance experience at a senior level as well as an understanding of charity boards and charity accounting
- A commitment to Pestalozzi’s aims and objectives
- An understanding of the legal responsibilities of holding a Trusteeship
- A willingness to use your specific knowledge and experience for the benefit of Pestalozzi
What we can offer you
This is an unpaid position but will be hugely rewarding in many other ways as you contribute to the financial stability of a unique charity that seeks to educate and empower young people from around the world.
How to apply
For further information, please contact Lesley Russell-Dean on 01424 870444 or download the role profile and complete the volunteer application form. Applications should be sent with a covering letter explaining your interest in the role to email@example.com .
Thank you for your interest! Please feel free to forward this opportunity to others.