Pestalozzi is looking for motivated individuals to join our Board of Trustees. This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team, responsible for the governance and strategic vision of the Charity.
The role in brief
- Title: Trustee and Council Member
- Accountable to: The Chair and Board of Trustees
- Role duration: Trustees may serve 3 terms of 3 years
- Volunteer status: This is an unpaid, voluntary position
- More information: Download the role profile (PDF)
We're a UK-based charity with more than 50 years’ experience of offering life-changing opportunities to young people from disadvantaged communities around the world. Our scholarships allow students to complete their secondary education in the UK, giving them the chance to realise their potential and make a difference in the world.
Essential experience and skills required:
- A commitment to Pestalozzi’s aims and objectives
- An understanding of the legal responsibilities of holding a Trusteeship
- A willingness to use your specific knowledge and experience for the benefit of Pestalozzi
Find further information in the role profile (PDF).
Please note that suitable candidates for the role will undergo a DBS check. If you hold a recent DBS certificate please include your certificate number and date of issue with your application.
What we can offer you
This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and support young people from disadvantaged communities around the world to make a difference in the world.
How to apply
Please download and complete the volunteer application form (.doc) and send a covering letter explaining your interest in the role and addressing the requirements to HR Officer Penny Williams on email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest! Please feel free to forward this opportunity to others.