Pestalozzi International Foundation is seeking to recruit motivated people to bring a fresh perspective and new skills to our dedicated and committed Board of Trustees.We are particularly keen to receive applications from individuals with expertise in:
- Human Resources
This presents an exciting opportunity for individuals who have previous experience of working at board level as well as those who are looking to become a trustee for the first time.
We would like applicants to:
- Empathise with the vision, mission and aims of the charity
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to devote the required time and effort
- Have experience of exercising sound and independent judgement
- Be able to think and apply knowledge creatively and strategically
- Keep themselves and the charity mission-focused
- Be able to analyse and evaluate management information and other evidence in the execution of their duties
- Have knowledge of the charity or education sectors or international development
Trustees are required to commit to regular Board meetings held either via teleconferencing or at the charity’s offices in St Leonards-on-Sea. Please note that all Trustee roles are unremunerated although reasonable travel expenses are paid.
We would welcome applications from women and those from BAME backgrounds, as they are currently under-represented on the Board of Trustees. We are also keen to receive applications from alumni of the Pestalozzi UK programme.
How to apply
If you are interested in finding out more or wish to apply please send us your CV and a completed application form outlining your motivation for applying and how your skills and abilities match those of the trustees we are seeking.
Thank you for your interest! Please feel free to forward this opportunity to others.